Reusable Beeswax Wraps - Assorted 3 Pack
Made in USA
- Good For You: Just rinse, air dry and reuse these stylish food covers anywhere you would use plastic wrap.
- Good For The Environment: These wraps are reusable for an entire year and when they start to wear out they can be composted or used as a natural fire starter.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 5.3 kg (11.7 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
Their bestselling Assorted 3 Pack features a small, medium and large wrap perfect for keeping food fresh, covering leftovers, and packing snacks - all without plastic.
- 1 x Small Wrap (7" x 8")
- 1 x Medium Wrap (10" x 11")
- 1 x Large Wrap (13" x 14")
Available in beeswax and vegan plant-based wax formulas. Heads up! Vegan wraps contain coconut and soy.
Use the warmth of your hands to shape Bee's Wrap around food, creating a protective, breathable seal.
- Small Wrap (7" x 8"): Perfect for half a lemon, lime, avocado, or onion.
- Medium Wrap (10" x 11"): Store cheese, bundle baked goods, pack snacks on the go.
- Large Wrap (13" x 14"): Great for half a cabbage or watermelon and covering bowls and pie dishes.
Hand-wash in cool water with mild dish soap, then air dry. Avoid exposure to heat and hot water to keep your Bee's Wrap in tip-top shape.
Reuse for an entire year with regular use and good care. At the end of its life, Bee's Wrap can be composted or used as a natural fire starter.