Natural Tick Repellant Spray - Extra Strength - 8oz
TICK REPELLENT SPRAY WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Venturing into tick territory? Arm yourself with Nantucket Spider's Extra Strength Tick Repellent, the ultimate natural tick deterrent.
* Proven to repel 92% of deer ticks in independent lab tests.
* Boasts a delightful vanilla spice aroma that's a hit with humans but a miss with ticks.
* Its water-based, non-greasy formula can be safely sprayed on hair, skin, clothing, gear, socks, and shoes without causing stains or damage.
* Crafted with organic, steam-distilled essential oils of clove, geranium, peppermint, cedarwood, spearmint, rosemary, and cinnamon.
* Other ingredients include distilled water, vegetable glycerin, and natural vanillin (derived from cloves).
* Deet-Free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and proudly made in the USA. No chemical dispersants are used in the formulas.
* Packaged in bottles made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Directions: Spray directly onto skin, hair, clothing, and gear. Concentrate the application from the waist down, especially on socks and shoes. Reapply every 1 1/2 hours. Always perform a patch test on the inside of your arm for sensitivity before use.
Nantucket Spider guarantees 100% satisfaction. If you're not completely satisfied, contact us for a full refund.
Explore Nantucket Spider's range of natural, deet-free bug repellents for people and flea, tick, and insect repellent for dogs. Also, check out the citronella-free "Summer Camp", a natural deet-free repellent designed for kids.
Please note: This product is not recommended for dogs. Avoid using any product containing essential oils on cats.
- Good For You: Nantucket Spider's extra strength tick spray is made from a broad spectrum of organic essential oils that have been lab tested to effectively repel ticks.
- Good For The Environment: This tick repellant is made right here in the USA and packaged in bottles made from 100% post consumer recycled material.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 244 reviews.
Great for keeping ticks off. Smells good too. I had a major tick problem before using this product, but haven’t had a tick on me since I started using. I am on my 3rd bottle. I can’t use products with deet, so this is an excellent alternative.
It works well. I’m not so fond of the pump action as my hand was going numb trying to spray my husband but it did work. He only came back with one tick which was a miracle considering our whole neighborhood is overrun with ticks this year. Before we had this product, he came back with 15 of the little buggers climbing all over!!
This spray also works for mosquitos. It does have a strong smell, but it's not unpleasant, and it works really well.
With one spray on the palm of my hand, I can apply this to the exposed areas of my skin and keep away mosquitoes while I walk my dog. Also effective when I do yard work and want to keep chiggers away. Pleasantly scented with essential oils and none of the chemicals normally used for bug repellent. Keeper.
Work great when fly’s are biting. Bottle sprayer tends to go wonky. Still works but you have to pull the spray handle out everytime you squeeze it. Had 2 of 3 bottles do this.