Fringed Taupe Geo Drink Coasters, Set of 4
HANDWOVEN IN RWANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed sisal fiber and sweet grass fringe coaster set makes a bold and exciting statement piece.
Our fringe coasters have a fun and organic look to them, making them perfect for any style decor. They can be used for your glass of wine in the evening, or on the living table when you are enjoying your early morning cup of coffee.
- Approximately 5.5” D x 0.2” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Cleaning the handmade products - Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water. If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket. After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down and shake and tap to release crumbs and residue. Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading - Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading. All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Avoid moisture or temperate changes when possible - If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted coasters were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda. They use the sisal agave plant and sweet grass to weave them together.
- Good For You: Kazi products are handcrafted by skilled African women earning fair wages to create one of a kind goods that will transform your space.
- Good For The Environment: Made from locally harvested plant fibers then skillfully dyed and woven by hand, these products have a virtually carbon free manufacturing process.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0 kg (0 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product has no reviews yet.