All Nautral Soothing Cat Shampoo - Fragrance Free - 9oz
* Say goodbye to dandruff, shedding, and dander with this product that leaves your dog's coat gleaming and irresistibly soft. Its gentle formula is suitable for all skin types.
* This hypoallergenic and non-toxic grooming product is free from sulfates, parabens, and phthalates. It's also cruelty-free and proudly made in the USA, making it a responsible choice for your pet and the planet.
* Composed of just three natural ingredients, this product offers a gentle cleanse that leaves your dog's coat sparkling, soft, and silky.
* Free from dyes and fragrances, this product is incredibly gentle and hypoallergenic, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
* Mighty Mutt's dog shampoo is pH balanced and safe for all life stages, from puppies to adult dogs. It's the perfect eco-friendly option for keeping your furry friend clean and comfortable.
- Good For You: Mighty Meow shampoo is pH balanced and safe to use on cats of all life stages.
- Good For The Environment: Mighty Meow products are made right here in the USA reducing the transportation distance required to get to you.
- CO2 Emissions: 1.8 kg (4 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 6 reviews.
Our fluffy senior cat used to occasionally have litterbox accidents that would require an emergency bath (which he took pretty well), so I got this to have a product devoted to this affair. As luck would have it, his digestive health has taken a huge turn for the better and there have been so such accidents for several months now, so we haven't had any need to give him a bath. I'm sure the time will come, but so far he's kept himself quite clean and just smells like a house cat.This shampoo is definitely unscented. As a big fan of unscented things, I like this. Many "unscented" products still have fragrance added to them, but open this bottle and you will smell exactly nothing. There may be some faint natural smell, but nothing I noticed. If you think things need to have a smell to smell "clean", this may not be for you. You could just spritz your cat with perfume/cologne or Febreze and pretend that they are "clean" (I'm kidding. Don't do that). While we haven't used this shampoo yet and have used various things in the past including human shampoos and Mane N Tail with no bad results, I'm glad to know that we have a product on hand intended for cats.
Our cat tends to suffer from seasonal allergies that affects her skin. She would scratch and produce scabing. Started using this and it helped.
I really like this shampoo! My cat can be pretty sensitive and we had no problem with it all. There's no smell which helps a lot and it lathers up well. My cat feels super smooth and scratches less after her baths. She's a long-haired cat and we like to bathe her every so often to help brush out any mats or shedding hair.
We have a senior cat who isn't able to groom herself as well as she wants could, so we've started giving her baths and this shampoo has been really nice for her. It doesn't have a strong scent and it's gentle even on her face. The end result leaves her coat nice and soft and fluffy and will definitely be repurchasing.
With allergies myself, I try my best to keep all chemicals in my home natural and with minimal "extras". This product has met my needs perfectly and works every bit as well as the next as far as getting my Shih Tzu nice and clean.