All Nautral Soothing Cat Shampoo - Fragrance Free - 9oz
- Helps eliminate dandruff, shedding, and dander, leaving your cat bright and squeaky clean, while leaving the coat soft and touchable. Gentle and mild enough for every skin type.
- Hypoallergenic and nontoxic formula that is sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and cruelty-free. Made in the USA.
- Made of only 3 natural ingredients that gently cleans leaving the coat sparkling clean, soft, and silky.
- Unscented and dye-free so it is very gentle and hypoallergenic on even the most sensitive skin.
- Mighty Meow shampoo for cats is pH balanced and safe to use on all life stages from kittens to adult cats.
- Good For You: Mighty Meow shampoo is pH balanced and safe to use on cats of all life stages.
- Good For The Environment: Mighty Meow products are made right here in the USA reducing the transportation distance required to get to you.
- CO2 Emissions: 1.8 kg (4 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 6 reviews.
Our fluffy senior cat used to occasionally have litterbox accidents that would require an emergency bath (which he took pretty well), so I got this to have a product devoted to this affair. As luck would have it, his digestive health has taken a huge turn for the better and there have been so such accidents for several months now, so we haven't had any need to give him a bath. I'm sure the time will come, but so far he's kept himself quite clean and just smells like a house cat.This shampoo is definitely unscented. As a big fan of unscented things, I like this. Many "unscented" products still have fragrance added to them, but open this bottle and you will smell exactly nothing. There may be some faint natural smell, but nothing I noticed. If you think things need to have a smell to smell "clean", this may not be for you. You could just spritz your cat with perfume/cologne or Febreze and pretend that they are "clean" (I'm kidding. Don't do that). While we haven't used this shampoo yet and have used various things in the past including human shampoos and Mane N Tail with no bad results, I'm glad to know that we have a product on hand intended for cats.
Our cat tends to suffer from seasonal allergies that affects her skin. She would scratch and produce scabing. Started using this and it helped.
I really like this shampoo! My cat can be pretty sensitive and we had no problem with it all. There's no smell which helps a lot and it lathers up well. My cat feels super smooth and scratches less after her baths. She's a long-haired cat and we like to bathe her every so often to help brush out any mats or shedding hair.
We have a senior cat who isn't able to groom herself as well as she wants could, so we've started giving her baths and this shampoo has been really nice for her. It doesn't have a strong scent and it's gentle even on her face. The end result leaves her coat nice and soft and fluffy and will definitely be repurchasing.
With allergies myself, I try my best to keep all chemicals in my home natural and with minimal "extras". This product has met my needs perfectly and works every bit as well as the next as far as getting my Shih Tzu nice and clean.