Red Wine Stain Remover - 6oz
Accidents happen, and when they do, MomRemedy's Red Wine Stain Remover is here to save the day. This potent yet gentle stain remover is specifically designed to tackle those stubborn red wine stains on your clothes, carpets, and upholstery. Its unique formula combines the power of hydrogen peroxide with plant-based ingredients to effectively eliminate food and drink stains without resorting to harsh chemicals.
* The handy 6 oz bottle is perfect for on-the-go emergencies, fitting easily in your purse, car, or even under your coffee table!
* Its safe and effective formula is tough on stains but gentle on your fabrics, ensuring no harsh chemicals are used.
* The power of Hydrogen Peroxide is harnessed to create a formidable stain remover.
* It's free from sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dyes, and synthetic fragrances, making it a healthier choice for your home.
* No bleach is used in this product, ensuring your colored fabrics are safe from damage.
* Enjoy the fresh lemon scent, naturally derived from citrus peels, as you clean.
* Proudly made in the USA, MomRemedy's Red Wine Stain Remover is an eco-friendly option for your cleaning needs.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 5 reviews.
My sister was over and spilled her entire glass of red wine on my NEW white couch. This got it all out! I was so happy and so was she!
My dogs tail whipped over my glass of wine. It splashed on my rug, my couch, everything on my coffee table, and also on me. I really wish I had taken a picture because it was ridiculous!! Thank you for this product - because it took the wine out of everything. My rug actually looks cleaner than it did before the wine spill. Now I’m not a bit worried about hosting thanksgiving at my house (or Christmas) with accidents. Great product! Just in time for the holidays too!!
I spill my wine, I would say, 6 out of the 10 times I drink it. I have white chairs in my living room, of course. People who spill red wine all the time should have white chairs in their living rooms. I have, to date, spilled red wine on my white chairs twice and no sign of it! Not even the faintest hint. I am obsessed with this stuff.
Where has this been my whole life? I had a red wine accident on my white couch which also made it onto my blouse. I really didn’t know what to expect (while thinking about having to buy a new couch…) - I have this a whirl. It’s like magic. Seriously!!??? Where has this been!? The entire stain disappeared from my couch and (bonus) off of my blouse. Everyone’s getting it in their stocking for Christmas - and trust me - I know some people who need this!! Awesome product - and so glad I now know about it.
I'm talking about the stain remover here, not the wine ;). But seriously, it's so convenient that I can take this along to girls nights and be the hero when inevitably someone's pour hits the floor! It hasn't failed me yet!