Refillable Trial and Travel Kit
Discover the power of nature and ethics with Activist Skincare. Their products are not just about enhancing your natural beauty, but also about making a positive impact on the world. Activist Skincare believes in the power of low-impact packaging and ethically made products, because we care about your skin and our planet.
Their Trial & Travel Kit is the perfect introduction to our range of skincare products. Designed to last 2-4 weeks of daily use, this kit is refillable, making it a sustainable choice for your skincare routine. It includes 3 cleansers, 1 toning mist, 2 serums, and 1 face oil, all packed in a drawstring bag with an instruction card. Plus, you'll receive an exclusive discount on a subscription.
Experience the Activist Method in 4 simple steps:
1. Cleanse: Their Botanical Cleansing Oil, Sea to Skin Cleansing Gel, and Deep Moisture Cleansing Balm gently remove makeup and impurities, leaving your skin clean and refreshed.
2. Mist: Their Healing Water Toning Mist restores moisture and reduces redness and irritation after cleansing, preparing your skin for the next steps.
3. Hydrate: Their Active Hydration and Calming Force serums are packed with active ingredients to brighten, protect, and soothe all skin types.
4. Protect: Seal in the moisture with our Precious Oils Active Infusion, enriched with skin-supporting coQ10, antioxidants, and bisabolol.
Join the Activist Skincare revolution and make a difference to your skin and the world.
- Good For You: Try every product in the Activist Skincare line with our Trial & Travel Kit, designed to last 2-4 weeks of daily use.
- Good For The Environment: Activist products come in recyclable and refillable glass bottles for an travel skincare routine designed with the environment in mind.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.9 kg (2 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 132 reviews.
I was in the market for a new skincare routine. I didn't have a real routine, so I was looking for something that wasn't too complex. Sustainability is also very important to me, so when I came across Activist, I knew I needed to try the travel and trial kit. My main concerns are signs of aging. I also get itchy red patches on my eyelids due to my allergies. I usually can only manage it with hydrocortisone. The day after I started using the products, my itchy patches were barely red WITHOUT any hydrocortisone. In fact, I haven't used any hydrocortisone for a week. I'm loving all of the products, and I am excited to order the full size products for my new routine.
I bought the trial kit in order to have a travel size of the skin to sea cleanser. Well, lucky me. I discovered that the calming force and precious oils were fantastic for my sensitive, reactive skin. I've tried so many of the natural face washes and just couldn't find a good one until I found activist. LOVE IT!
So, before ordering this brand I read the reviews, I‚Äôm big on skin care products. After reading I was nervous that being good to the earth and having my skin look great maybe weren‚Äôt a thing, especially the reviews where customers felt their skin was left not feeling ‚Äòclean.‚Äô However, I did still order, and I have to say the first couple days I wasn‚Äôt convinced I would switch from my current skincare line, I did stick with it though and what I noticed was my skin was actually extra glowy. Fast forward a couple weeks and these products are amazing, the real deal. I loved the follow up emails on how to use your products, I loved that when you go to create a subscription it gives you the breakdown of everything you do. This brand is amazing and I think you‚Äôll feel the same.
They smell wonderful!!! The sample set allowed me to determine what worked best for my skin and they work wonders. The skin to sea cleanser is a life changer and I adore the precious oils moisturizer. Highly recommend plus they are cute small bottles that last a couple weeks so perfect for refilling and using for travel. Also super excited for the use of glass and refillable tins of the larger products, plus with natural ingredients I can feel the difference and my skin has never been healthier.
I found Activist Skin Care when I was searching for plastic free items to take on a trip to Kenya. I ordered the trial size kit and fell in love. I noticed a difference in my skin within a couple of days. I have always struggled with my skin and breakouts and dark spots. Since using Activists all of those things have drastically improved. I will never use anything else.