Volumize Shampoo Bar
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
- No plastic. (Duh)
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free.
- Leaping Bunny certified.
- Curly Girl Method-friendly.
- 3.2 oz shampoo bar lasts at least as long as 2 x 12 oz bottles.
- Fresh citrus scent.
- Good For You: For thin, fine, or lifeless hair, this is the solid shampoo bar for you.
- Good For The Environment: When you buy from HiBar you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience, and they last as long as 2 12oz bottles for twice the plastic reduction impact.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 265 reviews.
The shampoo has a smell that I’m unaccustomed to. It’s not bad, just not one that I’m familiar with. It has a wonderful lather and works quite well.
Perfect for everyday use or traveling
The shampoo bar lasts for months, with two people using it. Great for dry scalp, hair looks wonderful.
The three samples are really great to test which one you like best. The maintain works best for me, but sometimes I feel like I could use the moisturize one and the volumizing one. I might buy all three in the full size version and just use it when I want too. However the shape of these shampoo bars don't fit in the bar soap cases I have. And I definitely will not leave them out and just let them degrade over time. Will have to find an appropriate size case that I can have in the shower.
I ordered these to try the other two bars(volume and moisture), and was not disappointed. The samples of each size lasted a fair amount of time, and ended up working great as travel shampoos.I'm not sure I noticed much of a difference between the different types, but they all still worked well. I'm sure an extended trial would show more differences.Love the feel of the brand though, I've permanently moved from bottled shampoo to this. It doesnt leave a waxy residue like some other bars(j.r. liggetts) I've tried