Looking for the delicious vegan pumpkin pie recipe we mentioned on our social channels? Look no further! This recipe is easy to make and is sure to please vegans and non-vegans alike.
- 1 pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt.
- Stir in cornstarch, then non-dairy milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until the pie is set.
- Let cool before serving.