Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Tin - 30 Cups
Experience the soothing embrace of Saathea's Butterfly Pea Flowers herbal tea, harvested straight from the heart of Cambodia. This nourishing brew is more than just a cup of tea - it's a wellness experience that uplifts and clarifies, all while delivering a potent dose of antioxidants. These youth-boosting elixirs work to enhance skin luminosity and elasticity, stimulate collagen production, and shield cells from pollution damage, keeping your skin looking plump, youthful, and radiant.
With Saathea, beauty truly starts from within. This is nature at its finest, offering a range of benefits:
* Anti-aging properties to keep you looking youthful
* Anti-inflammatory benefits for overall wellness
* Caffeine-free for a soothing experience
* Hair strengthening elements for luscious locks
* Immune boosting to keep you healthy
* Enhances clarity and focus for mental wellbeing
* Vegan-friendly for conscious consumers
*Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Good For You: Saathea teas help you glow from within, instantly improving skin luminosity, boosting collagen production and protecting cells from pollution damage.
- Good For The Environment: Saathea is committed to impact sourcing all of their flowers from women run farms in Cambodia to help them escape the cycle of human trafficking.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0 kg (0 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 16 reviews.
Excellent tea. I drink it twice daily. I also use it in my facial toner twice daily. I will recommend it to all my friends.
Love this grounding herbal tea. Extremely subtle taste but leaves you feeling calm and focused afterwards.
When a health practitioner recommended butterfly pea tea, I was both excited and concerned. Too many times in the past, different healers have recommended remedies and supplements that turned out to only be available from countries with no real labor laws, and no fair labor verification. I hoped butterfly pea tea would not be another of these.
I was so, so elated to find Saathea!!! To know that this wonderful flower is grown not just in fair labor conditions, but in a program that is saving and transforming lives?!?! AMAZING!! With the assurances from Saathea that this tea is indeed grown only with organic methods, I could not be happier that this tea which is building my health is also building new lives and foundations for those who otherwise would be in much tougher circumstances.
Each cup feels so special. Thank you, Saathea, for this wonderful, beautiful healing tea!!!
It was love at first sip! It has taken its place in my top two favorite teas. Excellent customer service as there was a snafu with my order initially and they took care of the matter immediately 😀
I love this tea! It looks beautiful, tastes great, and I’m happy to support a company with a great mission.