Maintain Shampoo Bar
- Salon quality shampoo bars: 100% safe for colored or treated hair. Our shampoo bars are made with quality ingredients, formulated by top hair care professionals.
- No plastic bottles or packaging. (Duh): When you buy from HiBAR you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience. Right down to the cardboard shipping box, the paper seal, padding, and label.
- Long lasting and fun to use: One 3.2 oz shampoo bar lasts at least as long as 2 x 12 oz bottles of shampoo, but we have customers who have been using the same shampoo bar for over six months (over 80 washes). The ergonomic design is easy to hold and use, and the compact design is excellent for travel.
- Curly Girl Method-friendly: All of our shampoo bars avoid ingredients like sulfates or silicone, so they’re gentle to all hair types.
- Fresh citrus scent: Our solid bars are derived from a blend of essential oils, for a light, refreshing fragrance.
- Quality ingredients: That means soap-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, phthalate-free.
- Cruelty-free: Our Maintain Shampoo Bar is Leaping Bunny certified.
- Good For You: Great for normal hair, or if you wash your hair less frequently because it gently removes any build-up.
- Good For The Environment: When you buy from HiBar you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience, and they last as long as 2 12oz bottles for twice the plastic reduction impact.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 265 reviews.
The shampoo has a smell that I’m unaccustomed to. It’s not bad, just not one that I’m familiar with. It has a wonderful lather and works quite well.
Perfect for everyday use or traveling
The shampoo bar lasts for months, with two people using it. Great for dry scalp, hair looks wonderful.
The three samples are really great to test which one you like best. The maintain works best for me, but sometimes I feel like I could use the moisturize one and the volumizing one. I might buy all three in the full size version and just use it when I want too. However the shape of these shampoo bars don't fit in the bar soap cases I have. And I definitely will not leave them out and just let them degrade over time. Will have to find an appropriate size case that I can have in the shower.