Waterless Foam Dog Shampoo - Spring Meadow - 16oz
Introducing Mighty Mutt's Waterless Foam Shampoo for dogs - the perfect solution for those in-between bath times. This effective, waterless formula offers a quick and easy clean, ideal for when your furry friend isn't keen on getting wet.
* PURE AND NATURAL - Mighty Mutt believes in providing only the best for your four-legged family members. That's why this Waterless Foam Shampoo for dogs is crafted with just 4 natural ingredients, and is completely free from sulfates, parabens, dyes, phthalates, and other harmful toxins.
* SOOTHING AND DEODORIZING - This hypoallergenic, tearless formula not only deodorizes but also soothes without causing dryness or irritation. It leaves your dog's coat smelling as fresh as a gentle breeze.
* NO NEED FOR RINSING - Mighty Mutt's Waterless Foam Shampoo for dogs is designed for convenience. It offers a quick and easy clean without the need for water, perfect for those times when your pet isn't in the mood for a bath.
* SALON-QUALITY RESULTS - Adored by professional groomers for delivering soft and beautiful results. This deep clean, no-rinse formula leaves your dog looking bright and squeaky clean, with a coat that's soft to the touch.
* PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - Mighty Mutt's eco-friendly Waterless Foam Shampoo is biodegradable, proudly made in the USA, and is never tested on animals.
Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate 20, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Fragrance.
- Good For You: Mighty Mutt's waterless shampoo is perfect for a quick & clean without water for in-between baths or any time your pet is not in the mood for getting wet.
- Good For The Environment: Waterless shampoo takes the water out of bath time reducing your use of natural resources.
- CO2 Emissions: 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0.3 kg (0.7 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 129 reviews.
Totally liked it,nice scent for my pup
I 💯 stand by Mighty Mutt products‼️I take my Labradors outside to play almost every day. They love to get dirty. 😣Of course, more work for MommyMighty Mutt to the rescue! 🦸♀️Easy to use, smells excellent and my pups 🐶 love it!Try it, you will be glad you did❣️Couldn’t keep my dogs shiny, clean and smelling fresh without you! ❤️❤️❤️Thank you, Mighty Mutt‼️
Great product,smells great, easy to use, foam on, towel off
This works great for our shaggy pup! Definitely a favorite for us! We tried some other spray in options, but nothing beats this! The foam rubs in nicely even through lots of fur (the spray kind of dry shampoos never worked with her doodle hair) and leaves a nice scent. Great to help extend time between baths during those summer months when the dog gets hot outside and she gets a stinky faster than normal!
The media could not be loaded. I bought this I when we first brought home our rescue at the end of July. She is a 22 month old red heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) mix. We wanted to wash the rescue smells off of her and she also seems to get a little irritated/itchy from the grass and things outside. The itching seems to have improved, although it’s also possible the itching was just new home nerves. We’ve had her for about a month now and I give her a bath with this almost every week before I brush her out. She can be skittish about some things but doesnt mind this at all! I am positive she wouldn’t tolerate an actual water bath, and considering she wont let anyone trim her nails and can be very nippy, a real bath would be a nightmare. She recently started hunting for lizards in dirt piles on our walks (video attached - not shown: Hartley literally belly flopping into the dirt to pin down a tiny lizard), so she can get VERY dirty. I wiper her down with some Poggi hypoallergenic dog wipes and then use this and the result is great! Only after she is clean is she allowed on the bed (clean pic also attached). The scent lasts about a day, maybe less, on her and we go for walks at least 4 times a day (not all of them involve dirt piles, thankfully lol). The scent reminds me of something i cant quite put my finger on, but it works! It doesn’t irritate me and I can be very sensitive to certain smells. I would recommend this to most dog owners, especially to those who would find it hard to give their dog a water bath. Our dog basically thinks its a fun petting/massage session. Sometimes it can seem a tiny bit sticky but usually if I brush her out it does not feel that way anymore