7" Floret Metallic Dafina Tapered Planter
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
These unique planters are ideal for adding a pop of color and flair to any home organization need or favorite plant!
Use on a bookshelf, desk, or as a stylish centerpiece on a tabletop. These handwoven planters can even elevate bathroom storage accessories to store brushes or toilet paper. Want a new perspective? Nestle the sisal planter in a hanging macrame piece, and display your favorite hanging plant in elegant woven decor to create a jungalow escape at home. When walking into a room decorated with these planters you will find peace and serenity in the soft textiles, while the colors and patterns will have you dreaming of exotic places to visit.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 7 “D x 5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*These delicately textured and handcrafted woven planters were made by groups of women in a small cooperative in rural Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the planters.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Meaning & Purpose
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.
- Good For You: Kazi products are handcrafted by skilled African women earning fair wages to create one of a kind goods that will transform your space.
- Good For The Environment: Made from locally harvested plant fibers then skillfully dyed and woven by hand, these products have a virtually carbon free manufacturing process.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.9 kg (2 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product has no reviews yet.