5" Hooped Bowl - Blissful Brights
HANDWOVEN IN RWANDA
This just may be the cutest, tiniest basket you've ever seen. And the amazing part is it's super functional and useful!
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your desk organization or even in your bathroom storing cotton balls, makeup or jewelry.
This tiny basket can also serve as a small catch all and is just the right size for keys, jewelry or paper clips.
- Approximately 4.5” D x 2.5” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of a kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Cleaning the handmade products - Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
Sun and fading - Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading. All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
Baskets have widespread uses and styles for almost any area of domestic life: simple woven goods are often used to create kitchen and farm storage for sorting beans or separating seeds, plates for local foods like posho (cornmeal porridge), bedding or floor mats, and wall coverings. More refined forms of basketry are often used to store jewelry, coins and other smaller items. The finest baskets are considered works of art, sometimes used as props in Rwandan dances or as personal ornaments.
- Good For You: Kazi products are handcrafted by skilled African women earning fair wages to create one of a kind goods that will transform your space.
- Good For The Environment: Made from locally harvested plant fibers then skillfully dyed and woven by hand, these products have a virtually carbon free manufacturing process.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.2 kg (0.4 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0 kg (0 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product has no reviews yet.