Volumize Conditioner Bar
- 100% safe for colored or treated hair.
- No plastic. (Duh)
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free.
- Leaping Bunny certified.
- Curly Girl Method-friendly.
- 2.7 oz conditioner bar lasts at least as long as 2.5 x 12 oz bottles.
- Fresh citrus scent.
- Good For You: For thin, fine, or lifeless hair, this is the solid conditioner bar for you.
- Good For The Environment: When you buy from HiBar you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience, and they last as long as 2 12oz bottles for twice the plastic reduction impact.
- CO2 Emissions: 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 1.8 kg (4 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 156 reviews.
I use this and the green shampoo bar. I am on my second shampoo bar and still on my first conditioner bar after a few months. No plastic to the landfill and these products actually work better than any other shampoo/conditioner I've used. My hair stays oil free for longer so I don't actually have to shower every day, and the conditioner leaves my hair very soft and not all frizzy. I'm getting this for everyone for Christmas. It's time we stopped sending single use plastic to the landfill for eternity.
My hair struggles with moisture and absorbing any moisture, but not with this conditioner! It makes my hair feel so soft and silky! To make it even better it's environmentally friendly! I love this!
I wash my shoulder length hair everyday. Somehow, after half an year, this conditioner bar is still hanging on there with the last bit.I’m a lot more picky about the conditioner than shampoo. For my thick straight hair, this bar performs like higher end conditioner while price+longevity is at the a drug store level.I like the design for the shape as it’s easy to hold and doesn’t melt & stick on the soap dish.
The shape makes this bar kind of challenging to use, but it’s still my favorite of all the brands/types I’ve tried. I’ve been using it for a few years now. You definitely don’t get the same slick feeling as bottled conditioner but my hair doesn’t get as greasy as quickly with this as it did when I was using bottled products either. And unlike other products (both bottled and bar) that I’ve tried, I haven’t had a huge issue with build up.
Leaves my hair soft, but very frizzy. I don't use it on my scalp or it make it itchy and oily. I do like it though. Lasts a while.