WHY WE LOVE IT
Other dish racks leave you high and... well, not so dry. The Dish Jockey is spinning something new, with less bulk and better drying for dishes that you actually hand wash. Pots, pans, cutting boards, and other kitchen odds and ends will find a temporary home here. No haphazard stacking involved. Leave Jenga for game night.
Stainless steel (some recycled) and 50% certified post-consumer recycled plastic.
The coated, wide-set stainless-steel tines are made for efficient storage and optimal airflow. Plates can be dried back-to-back and cutting boards, pots, pans, and bowls can be stood on their side. Reusable zipper bags and water bottles? Those fit here, too. Straight, curved, large, or small, this dish rack can handle anything your kitchen throws its way.
The utensil holder is equipped with holes for easy drainage, and can be removed for cleaning or hung on the outside for extra space. The removable drainboard has a spout for easy drainage into the sink.
AT THE CORE
We’re honored to be in your home, and promise to make ourselves useful. Not to mention sustainable, reusable, recycled and recyclable, even shareable, compostable, and occasionally huggable. Because we’re totally committed to the home you live in, and the one we live on.
To help your dish rack stand up to decades of dish-drying, it’s best to hand wash the stainless steel tines. The drain board and utensil holder are dishwasher safe, but only on the top rack. Otherwise, we’d recommend hand washing them with a brush, too.
- Designed to efficiently hold items other dish racks can’t
- Safely stores items that are fragile, clumsy, oddly-shaped, or non-dishwasher safe
- Wide-set tines are perfect for sideways or upright storage of pots, pans, and cutting boards—maximizing space and optimizing airflow
- Utensil holder can be mounted outside to create more space
- Double the size of comparable dish racks—extra large drying capacity, but with minimal countertop clutter
- Low-profile, sleek design means the dish rack looks great, even when it’s not in use
- Curved drainboard with spout for easy drainage directly into sink
- 22" x 12" x 6" | 55.8cm x 30.2cm x 15.5cm
This product has no reviews yet.