Dingbats* Earth Collection
Dingbats Notebooks presents the Earth Collection, a tribute to the awe-inspiring beauty of our natural world and a reminder of its delicate balance. This collection is a testament to the brand's commitment to conscious production methods that respect and nurture our environment.
Each notebook in the Earth Collection is thread-bound and features dotted pages for versatile use. The covers, shimmering with a pearlescent finish, are crafted from 100% vegan-certified faux leather, demonstrating that elegance and eco-friendliness can go hand in hand. Designed for convenience, these notebooks open up flat, making writing or sketching a breeze.
Inside, you'll discover a host of features designed to enhance your note-taking experience:
• Dual bookmarks for easy referencing
• 184 numbered pages for organized thoughts
• Micro-perforated last 16 pages for easy tear-off
• Trio of index pages for quick navigation
• Pair of key pages for important notes
• A future log for forward planning
• A location infographic spread for geographical insights
• A handy pen holder to keep your writing instrument close
• An elastic closure to secure your thoughts
• An expandable pocket for storing loose notes or cards
With Dingbats Notebooks, you're not just buying a notebook, you're making an eco-friendly choice that respects our planet.
- Good For You: Bound with vegan leather, this hardcover notebook gives you a canvas for creativity that matches your personality.
- Good For The Environment: The faux leather cover is fully biodegradable and the FSC certified paper produced from trees that are replaced or allowed to regenerate naturally.
- CO2 Emissions: 1.9 kg (4.2 lbs).
- CO2 Emissions Savings: 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs) vs. conventional alternative.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 275 reviews.
This is the second Dingbats Earth Collection notebook I‚Äôve bought to use as a bullet journal and I couldn‚Äôt be happier. It has everything I want in a journal/planner ‚Äî high quality construction and paper, vibrant cover, pen holder, two place ribbons, and numbered pages. I love it and will purchase again.
This is my third purchase from Dingbats and this one like the two before are happy purchases.
I use an Earth Collection notebook for bullet journaling, and it's really perfect for that purpose. The wildlife collection is good, but these are great. The numbered pages and double bookmark are really handy, and the paper (seems to be the same between the two collections) is really great quality. It might not be for everyone, but I love the cream color of the paper as well.
I use Dingbats for work and journaling. I‚Äôm very particular about paper quality (it needs to be smooth), and love something with lines or grid. Dingbats are perfect. I recently ordered the pro and found the paper was tougher than normal, and customer service was very helpful.
Lovely book. I bought the orange one last year. I look forward to using this one for the year.